The sun is yet to come but this does not mean we can't put colors on our faces. Here is my pick-ups (please add Volume de Chanel that I forgot) for a pretty fresh spring/summer makeup.
1. I never wear liquid foundation and only use powder in winter time. But for a perfect complexion, I use Lancôme Effacerne n°02. This is the perfect concealer I have ever had. Just put some with your fingers under your eyes, around the nose and on the eyelids so your eyeshadow stays longer
2. Start with the eye using this beautiful palette from Chanel I just got: n°34 Eclosion. Just like the previous post, put the shade #1 (top left) throughout your eyelid. Use shade #2 from bottom left on the upper lid, drawing the brow line. Take an eyeliner brush (I use Shu Uemura's 60B) and draw a light line (no water needed as in Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes for a discrete makeup) with shade #3 (bottom right). Finally, with shade #4 (top right) brighten your eyes by putting some on the inner corner of your eyes.
You can strengthen your look by blending the shade #3 on the outer corner of your eyes.
I think I need to make a video ;)
3. Blush Rose Pétale n°99: blend it lightly on the corner of your cheeks.
4. Color your lips with a pop and fresh color that will give you a happier smile! I use La Favorite n°43.
5. I like when my nail polish is matching my lipstick. When I put Rouge Coco Orchidée n°17 on my lips, I have Cinéma on my nails. But today for a coral spring/summer look I chose the Starlet nail polish. But La Favorite Rouge Allure Velvet goes well with Distraction or Lilis on the nails.
6. I finish with a little touch of Benefit Porefessional on the T zone of my face which is now all silky and soft !
Here is the final result ! Luminous and peachy face hehe. Also, notice the mascara: I've tried for the first time mascara Volume de Chanel and it is amazing. It does give volume to the lashes and still separate them one by one with no problem. If I can make a recommendation: Volume de Chanel for voluminous and sumptuous lashes, Inimitable de Chanel for thin, delicate, discretely classy lashes.