Malmö is the perfect day trip destination if you are out in Copenhagen for a while. Even if you only have a couple of days in Copenhagen, Malmö is definitely worth it. From the central station, it is about 40 minutes train ride and cost around 150SEK one way (roughly 16 euros).
- Stroll around the City Hall and Little Square
- Have a look at the Turning Torso
- Eat some Swedish meatballs for lunch
- Visit Malmö Castle
- Sit by the river with an ice cream or a chokladboll (Swedish protein chocolate unbaked balls with butter, coconut, cocoa and coffee)
- Shop at Lagerhaus for some Swedish design home decor (they have the best hand soaps and candles)